Did you know you could connect your Shopify store with Facebook, Google and other channels to bring more customers?
Well, thousands of merchants are using FeedGeni to connect their stores with social network to increase sales!
FeedGeni enables merchants to create shopify product feeds which can be synced with shopping channels for ads and campaigns.
FeedGeni create feeds for channels like Google, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, WebGain, CJAffiliates, Stylight among several others, including private channels
We support feeds in multiple formats like XML, CSV and TXT as required by the shopping channel.
Setting up FeedGeni is super easy; it’s a node code app and requires only a few minutes to set up.
Choose a Feed Name & Select a shopping channel
Map your Store Categories
Optionally, create a filter if you wish to create the feed for selected products.
Setup the feed only once and forget about it. We do the heavy lifting of keeping the feed updated at all times. If a product goes out of stock in your shopify store, it goes out of stock everywhere! No manual updation required.
FeedGeni allows you to customize your feed completely with powerful tools like
- Inventory Rules
- Custom Labels
- Product Filters
- Weight Conversion
- Tax Rules
Lets take a look at some of the common use case which FeedGeni can help with:
- If you are targeting small dresses for women with stock over 20pc or want to run a sale for a particular brand, say no more! Create mini feeds with handpicked products based on flexible filters.
- You can add “Availability” to your products so they show as “in stock” on your shopping channel.
- Set fixed values for your headers. For example, set a fixed shipping cost to run through all your products.
- If you want to add fields like Gender, Age, and Price among others to your product data as well as several other fields. You can do it easily with the Inventory rule tool.
- Do you want tag products as on clearance, seasonal or promotional sales? Custom Labels helps you to separate all those products and place targeted advertising campaigns on them.
- FeedGeni also gives you the flexibility to increase or decrease the values of your Price and Sales price by using our Tax Rules feature.
- If you’re looking to select specific products of your inventory to add your feed, the Product Filtering feature has got you covered.
We have free plans available for you to explore the app as long as you want. In the free plan you can create a feed for one shopping channel, like Google channel for Shopify store.
We have very friendly and up to task customer service personnel who attend to your questions and help you find solutions to your problems promptly.
We can’t wait to have you join the family!